BOWbutton

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Why blog?

I have felt the need to start blogging.  There are many who are already writing blogs about the things I wish to blog about.  I want to add my witness to these things as well.  I feel that the Lord is about to bring some great things to pass which will be to the fulfillment of scriptures and prophecy.  I believe He is about to set His hand a second time to gather His people together.  This blog will be dedicated to discussing observations and sharing my witness of these events and the scriptures around them.

I chose the name Servants in the Vineyard because I believe we are in the times from the allegory of the vineyard by Zenos and taught through Jacob in the Book of Mormon (Jacob 5) where the Lord is readying the final pruning and work of the vineyard.  While I do not see myself as one of these servants, I do feel that I know and am acquainted with others who are working to help the Lord in the pruning of the Vineyard for the last time.

Jacob 5

61 Wherefore, go to, and call servants, that we may labor diligently with our might in the vineyard, that we may prepare the way, that I may bring forth again the natural fruit, which natural fruit is good and the most precious above all other fruit.
 62 Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall prune my vineyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment