BOWbutton

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mena Lee Grebin

This week, I listened to some podcasts on TruNews with a guest named Mena Lee Grebin.  She is a woman who has the gifts prophecy, dreams, and visions.  She shared her story on the radio shows.

The links to these shows can be found here and here.

During the show on May 8th, Mena shared what she said was a message from the Lord.  Here is what she shared, the scriptural references are from my own searches.

Thus saith the Lord, what is coming upon this nation will effect many who claim to follow me.a  This is because not everyone is a part of the church I call my bride.b  Many believe that they will be shielded from the judgement when in fact they will go through it.c  Not everyone that calls upon my name will enter into my kingdom.d  For every ten people who pray to me and declare me as their Lord, I only know one.e
Thus saith the Lord God, I have sent you my prophets to warn you of your disobedience and your pride, but you have rejected them.f  You have chosen to follow those who only speak smooth words and deception and I have not sent them.  They are not my prophets.g  Therefore, when I pass judgment on this nation you will feel it.h  Repent, says the Lord of hosts.  Turn to me and seek my facei, for the day of the Lord is at hand and know that even in my judgment I am merciful.j

a Section 84

50.   And by this you may know they are under the bondage of sin, because they come not unto me.
51.   For whoso cometh not unto me is under the bondage of sin.
52.   And whoso receiveth not my voice is not acquainted with my voice, and is not of me.

b  Section 10

67. Behold, this is my doctrine--whosoever repenteth and cometh unto me, the same is my church. 68. Whosoever declareth more or less than this, the same is not of me, but is against me; therefore he is not of my church.

c  Mosiah 11

23.   And it shall come to pass that except this people repent and turn unto the Lord their God, they shall be brought into bondage; and none shall deliver them, except it be the Lord the Almighty God.
24.   Yea, and it shall come to pass that when they shall cry unto me I will be slow to hear their cries; yea, and I will suffer them that they be smitten by their enemies.
25.   And except they repent in sackcloth and ashes, and cry mightily to the Lord their God, I will not hear their prayers, neither will I deliver them out of their afflictions; and thus saith the Lord, and thus hath he commanded me.

d 3 Nephi 14

21.   Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22.   Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name, and in thy name have cast out devils, and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23.   And then will I profess unto them: I never knew you; depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

e Isaiah 6

10.   Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11.   Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
12.   And the LORD have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
13.   But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof.

f 2 Nephi 27

4.   For behold, all ye that doeth iniquity, stay yourselves and wonder, for ye shall cry out, and cry; yea, ye shall be drunken but not with wine, ye shall stagger but not with strong drink.
5.   For behold, the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep. For behold, ye have closed your eyes, and ye have rejected the prophets; and your rulers, and the seers hath he covered because of your iniquity.


g Helaman 13

26.   Behold ye are worse than they; for as the Lord liveth, if a prophet come among you and declareth unto you the word of the Lord, which testifieth of your sins and iniquities, ye are angry with him, and cast him out and seek all manner of ways to destroy him; yea, you will say that he is a false prophet, and that he is a sinner, and of the devil, because he testifieth that your deeds are evil.
27.   But behold, if a man shall come among you and shall say: Do this, and there is no iniquity; do that and ye shall not suffer; yea, he will say: Walk after the pride of your own hearts; yea, walk after the pride of your eyes, and do whatsoever your heart desireth--and if a man shall come among you and say this, ye will receive him, and say that he is a prophet.
28.   Yea, ye will lift him up, and ye will give unto him of your substance; ye will give unto him of your gold, and of your silver, and ye will clothe him with costly apparel; and because he speaketh flattering words unto you, and he saith that all is well, then ye will not find fault with him.
29.   O ye wicked and ye perverse generation; ye hardened and ye stiffnecked people, how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you? Yea, how long will ye suffer yourselves to be led by foolish and blind guides? Yea, how long will ye choose darkness rather than light?

h Section 87

6.   And thus, with the sword and by bloodshed the inhabitants of the earth shall mourn; and with famine, and plague, and earthquake, and the thunder of heaven, and the fierce and vivid lightning also, shall the inhabitants of the earth be made to feel the wrath, and indignation, and chastening hand of an Almighty God, until the consumption decreed hath made a full end of all nations;

i Section 93

1.   VERILY, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and calleth on my name, and obeyeth my voice, and keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am;

j 2 Nephi 28

31.   Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.
32.   Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment